Jackpine Lodge is located in River Run Village and is one of the buildings closest to the high-speed gondola. In fact, at just a one minute walk away, you get the convenience of being near the slopes without paying the high ski-in/ski-out prices.
This complex houses the very popular Kickapoo Tavern so you’re steps from high quality food with a lively atmosphere.
Jackpine Lodge features a hot tub and an outdoor grill area. Guests also have access to the largest pool in the resort and the two hot tubs at Dakota Lodge.
Right next door you’ll find Warren Station, a popular venue for live music and children’s activities, and the Quaking Aspen Amphitheater. Just to the south is the bike path that runs throughout the resort and all of Summit County.
- The high-speed gondola is just a one minute walk away where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tubing, mountain biking, hiking and gondola rides.
- Jackpine Lodge is located in the heart of River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
- Warren Station is located right next to Jackpine Lodge and features special events including live music and children’s activities.
- Miner’s Park playground is just south of Jackpine Lodge across the street and access to a bike path is just across the pedestrian bridge.
- The resort shuttle can take guests to many nearby activities including hockey, sleigh rides, paddleboating, canoeing and golf. Visit our Discounts page for more information on how to save when planning your stay.