Soda Spring II is located a little less than a mile southeast of Keystone Lake off of Soda Ridge Road. Nestled amongst mature pines and near the base of a mountain, this complex is a great choice for those seeking a peaceful environment while still being close to all the resort has to offer.
This complex features a beautiful outdoor heated pool with lots of space around the deck. The clubhouse has a hot tub with walls consisting of large windows so you’re never without a view.
Hiking, biking and snowshoeing are just steps from the complex and the out of the way location makes for great wildlife viewing. Keystone Lake is just a ten-minute walk away or guests can head over to the shuttle stop off of Wild Irishman Road and take the shuttle anywhere in the resort.
- Lakeside Village is a short seven to twelve-minute walk away, depending on the route taken, where you can enjoy ice skating, hockey, canoeing and paddleboating or visit one of the many shops and restaurants.
- Keystone Lodge & Spa is northeast of the complex and just nine minutes away if walking.
- The River Course at Keystone is only a five-minute drive away while the Keystone Ranch Course is a bit further at seven to eight minutes.
- The bike path is east of the complex just across West Keystone Road and runs throughout the resort and all of Summit County.
- The rest of the resort is a short drive or shuttle ride away where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, tubing and gondola rides. Drive to the Mountain House Base Area in three minutes and River Run Village in less than six minutes.
- The resort shuttle can take guests to many nearby activities including hockey, sleigh rides, paddleboating, canoeing and golf. Visit our Discounts page for more information on how to save when planning your stay.