**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This stand-alone mountain home is 2,803 square feet and has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and sleeps 12. Ideal for a large family vacation, family reunion or just friends wanting to get together and split the cost of a vacation rental. It features vaulted ceilings and spacious decks with scenic views and mountains in the distance. You're tucked away in a quiet area of the resort but with the nearby shuttle stop you're just minutes from all the resort has to offer.
Located in West Keystone, you're less than a mile from the lifts and just steps from hiking and wildlife viewing. The home has a private 2-car garage and space for two additional cars in the driveway. It features large decks with seating and a private grill, as well as two balconies on the second floor, all with scenic views and mountains in the distance.
With rustic decor and wood throughout, you have the feel of a real mountain home. The living room features a large wood-burning fireplace with stone surround and a flat screen TV. A large window above the vaulted ceilings and thick beams allows for natural light, while sliding glass doors lead you to one of the spacious decks. The homeowner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. The main floor guest bathroom is just off of the den and has a jacuzzi tub. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private laundry room is also on the main floor. It features a full-sized washer and dryer and a sink. For your convenience, laundry soap is provided.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The large dining area features two tables, one comfortably seats eight and the other seats four. There are two additional seats at the breakfast bar.
There are three guest bedrooms on the main level. The first guest bedroom features a full-sized bed, wood-burning fireplace and an en suite bathroom. The second guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds and while the third guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
The master bedroom is on the second floor and features a king-sized bed and a large bay window with a cushioned seat. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. The fourth guest bedroom is also on the second floor and features four twin-sized beds and its own private balcony. The upstairs guest bathroom features double sinks and the hallway allows access to a balcony. There is an upstairs loft with seating for two.
Guests of this home have access to the shared pool and hot tub at Soda Spring. Just grab the keycards hanging in the dining area and walk over to the Soda Spring clubhouse.
This property requires a minimum of 2 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 2 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Hot Plate, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Jetted Tub in Bathroom(s), Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Deck/Patio, Private Decks, Private Grill, Scenic Views, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Soda Spring), Hot Tub, (at Soda Spring)
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$194.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$202.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$342.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$294.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$207.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$245.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$239.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$436.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$459.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$420.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$425.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$395.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$413.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$335.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$296.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$239.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$344.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$340.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$507.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$649.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only