Welcome to this beautiful 500 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lock-off apartment attached to a house in the desirable Lake Dillon community. This home sleeps four, well-trained pets are allowed, and there is a fenced yard providing your furry friend with lots of safe play.
The living room features a gas stove, flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to cook a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four people.
The bedroom features a king-sized bed and a television. It has its own access to the full bathroom that features a pedestal sink and walk-in shower. The bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The location of this apartment can’t be beat. You will enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains from the living room windows and just outside the front door, plus you're conveniently located between Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge and Vail.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Gas Stove, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Pet Friendly
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Ski Area, Near Lake Dillon, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Fenced Yard, Scenic Views, Parking, Parking Space Outside Unit
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$77.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$69.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$69.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$73.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$68.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$74.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$64.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$66.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$125.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$89.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$100.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$75.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$103.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$123.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$169.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only