This 2,800 square foot recently remodeled multilevel 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home sleeps ten and is situated on a treed lot in the sought after Summerwood neighborhood. It was remodeled in 2014.
The first level features ski storage, a private full size washer and dryer, a bedroom with queen-sized bed, TV and half bathroom.
Upstairs, the main level features a beautiful living room with plenty of seating, vaulted ceilings, a flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace. One of two private decks can be accessed through the living room and offers outdoor seating, a grill and scenic views. If you’re lucky you may get a visit from Fred, the resident fox. Feel free to take photos but don’t feed him.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and a wine cooler. The dining area comfortably seats ten with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. Off the kitchen is a small deck with mountain views. The main level has two guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an en suite bathroom. The second guest bedroom has two full-sized beds, a flat screen TV and the guest bathroom is just down the hall.
The master bedroom is located upstairs on the third floor. It features a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, a walk-in shower and a tub.
There is a private one car garage and additional parking at the end of the driveway.
This property requires a minimum of 3 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 3 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
AMENITIES: There is a clubhouse complete with outdoor swimming pool* and tennis courts. There is an indoor racquetball and half basketball court, indoor hot tub, steam room, fitness room and pool table. Walk or bike to Lake Dillon, & enjoy free outdoor concerts at the Lake Dillon Amphitheater during the summer. Summerwood is close to Keystone Ski Resort, Dillon, Silverthorne, Breckenridge Ski Area and Arapahoe Basin Ski Area and Keystone River and Ranch Golf Courses. *Pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day; Please contact our staff for the exact schedule.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Television in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Lake Dillon, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Decks, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Pool (Open Summer Only), Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Racquetball Court(s), Tennis Court(s), Pool Table(s), Lobby with Seating Area
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$249.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$258.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$303.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$303.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$217.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$202.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$206.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$217.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$459.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$420.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$425.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$384.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$424.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$223.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$219.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$199.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$298.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$252.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$428.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$599.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only