Enjoy the peaceful cabin life in pristine Blue River, Colorado and you're still within seven minutes of the action in downtown Breckenridge. This 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom 924 square foot stand-alone home sleeps six on a third of an acre surrounded by spruce and aspen trees. It features scenic views, a wood stove and a full kitchen with custom woodwork and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy easy access to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Vail. You're just 100 yards from the free Blue River bus shuttle that takes you into the town of Breckenridge and provides easy access to the gondola for world class skiing.
This quaint A-Frame cabin has a ton of charm. Kick back and stoke up the wood stove and relax in the beautiful neighborhood of Sherwood Forest in Blue River. There are two private decks with a gas grill and a mud room for keeping vacation and ski gear. The living area features high ceilings, a flat screen TV with high-speed cable/internet as well as a Roku. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and additional sheets and blankets are in a closet.
The full-sized kitchen features stainless steel appliances and is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to cook a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. This property features private laundry located in the first bedroom and detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The home's open floor plan continues into the first bedroom. Through the opening there is a queen-sized bed and access to the private deck. The second bedroom is in the loft and can be accessed by ladder and features a queen-sized bed.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood Stove, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Blue River, Near Breckenridge, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$128.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$153.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$194.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$221.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$138.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$127.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$162.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$194.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$252.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$227.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$206.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$180.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$178.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$133.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$111.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$136.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$125.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$146.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$349.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only