This 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps six and is located in the town of Blue River, just south of Breckenridge. It features scenic views and a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy easy access to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Vail. Visit the website GoBreck for resources on activities, dining and to learn more about Breckenridge.
The living room features a flat screen TV mounted above a gas fireplace. There are two rocking recliners and the sofa features a recliner on each end as well. Off of the living room is access to the private balcony that features mountain views and overlooks the playground.
The full-sized kitchen features stainless steel appliances and is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to cook a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. This property features private laundry and detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed while the guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed. Both beds are on our Ivory White Bedding program. This program gives a modern look and offers an uncompromising level of cleanliness. There is also a high quality queen-sized air mattress for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Blue River, Near Breckenridge, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, 2 Parking Spaces per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$50.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$71.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$82.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$92.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$133.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$171.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$246.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$115.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$183.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$115.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$118.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$189.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$118.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$117.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$153.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$137.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$91.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$62.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$62.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$91.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$99.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$96.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$89.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$60.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only