This stand-alone home is 1,920 square feet and has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sleeps 8. It features vaulted ceilings and a second story deck with a private hot tub and beautiful mountain views. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The basement den has a walk-out patio with access to greenspace. There is private laundry and a private garage.
With beautiful decor and wood throughout, you have the feel of a mountain home. The entryway offers a closet and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a large fireplace with stone surround and a flat screen TV. Large windows allow for natural light to stream in and the french doors lead out to the private deck. On the deck you're treated to a private hot tub and panoramic mountain views. There is also seating and a private grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area seats six and there is a dry bar nearby. The main floor guest bathroom is just off the living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private laundry room is also on the main floor. It features a full-sized washer and dryer. For your convenience, laundry soap is provided.
The spacious master bedroom is upstairs in the loft. It features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a seating area. The vaulted ceilings offer an open feel and an additional window for natural light. The en suite bathroom has a walk-in shower with tile surround and a soaking tub.
Downstairs in the basement there are two guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The second guest bedroom can also serve as a den. It has a bunk bed and a sectional with a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. There is also a flat screen TV and a walk-out patio with access to greenspace. The guest bathroom on this level has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Hardwood Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Waffle Iron, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Private Grill, Lawn/Garden, Mountain View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$128.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$159.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$203.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$228.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$308.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$513.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$607.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$307.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$463.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$307.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$380.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$503.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$380.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$408.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$564.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$420.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$206.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$194.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$193.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$240.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$344.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$341.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$345.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$305.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$189.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only