A 4,020 square foot stand-alone mountain home with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and sleeps 12. It features high-end finishes throughout and spacious decks with scenic views and mountains in the distance. Located in West Keystone, you're away from the crowds yet within a few minutes of all the resort has to offer.
The home has plenty of parking with a two-car private garage and a spacious driveway that can fit 4-6 vehicles. The large wrap-around deck features mountain views in the distance and the surrounding pines lend a feel of privacy. The decks offer plenty of seating options, including a dining area and a private grill. The home features a private a hot tub and a large private sauna.
The entryway features an armoire and hooks for storage of vacation gear. The large living area features a wood-burning fireplace with stone surround and vaulted ceilings with beautiful wood beams. The oversized furniture is perfect for curling up in front of a roaring fire and the homeowner has provided a selection of books, board games and many DVDs. The living area extends past the fireplace where there is a separate seating area, a breakfast nook with dining for four and large windows offering plenty of natural light. Just off the living area is a game room with a full-sized pool table that converts into a game table.
The main floor guest bathroom has a single sink vanity with lots of counter space and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private laundry room is next to the mud room off the garage. It features a full-sized washer and dryer, a sink and storage. For your convenience, laundry detergent is provided.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. It features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and the breakfast bar seats two. Off the kitchen is the main dining area with a beautiful wood table that seats eight but can be extended to seat up to 12. There is a wood-burning stove and windows offering beautiful views and skylights allowing lots of natural light.
The first master bedroom is upstairs and features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV, wood-burning stove and its own private deck. The spiral staircase leads to a loft featuring a large dedicated workspace and full-sized futon. The spacious en suite bathroom features double sinks, a large glass-enclosed double shower and an oversized soaking tub.
The second master bedroom is upstairs and features a queen-sized bed, a queen-sized futon, a flat screen TV and a built-in window bench that's perfect for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine at the end of an evening. The en suite bathroom features a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination.
There are three guest bedrooms. The first guest bedroom is upstairs and features a queen-sized bunk bed with a twin-sized trundle and then there is another twin-sized bed in the corner. Offering an added convenience, there's also a single sink vanity inside the room. The upstairs guest bathroom features a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. The second and third guest bedrooms are on the main level and both feature queen-sized beds.
This property requires a minimum of 2 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 2 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled. Per owner request, this townhouse sleeps a maximum of 12 people.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury!
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service & 24/7 emergency call service.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Wood Stove, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Books, Games, Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Private Sauna, Game Room , Pool Table, Hardwood Floors, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Soaking Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Decks, Private Grill, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$919.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$566.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$664.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$571.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$668.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$921.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$1,389.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$796.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$971.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$796.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$871.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$1,007.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$871.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$968.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$1,129.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$998.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$781.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$11,499.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$592.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$620.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114,999.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$11,399.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$11,532.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$11,332.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$11,199.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only