This 2,115 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps ten and features a private garage and private laundry. There are high-end finishes throughout including an updated kitchen, beautiful bathrooms and two king beds. The private deck and walk-out patio offer beautiful treed and mountain views, and with the resort shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from the gondola, shopping, restaurants and festivities. Guests of The Alders have access to the shared pool and hot tubs at Dakota Lodge in River Run Village.
The entryway offers mounted hooks, a storage bench and a closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings, plenty of comfortable seating and a flat screen TV above a beautiful fireplace with stone surround. Just off the living area is access to the private deck with beautiful mountain views. Sit back and enjoy the fresh mountain air with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area seats six with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of three bathrooms is just off the main living area and has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is also on the main level. It features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks with granite countertops and a beautiful walk-in shower with tile surround and a bench.
Downstairs there are two guest bedrooms and a den. The den has a mounted flat screen TV and a DVD player. There is also a swivel rocker and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. Take advantage of the walk-out patio with beautiful views and access to green space. There is a guest bathroom downstairs and it has double sinks with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. The first guest bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and its own access to the downstairs guest bathroom. The second guest bedroom has a twin-over-queen bunk bed rated for adult weight on both bunks. There is also a chair that can be pulled out into a twin-sized bed. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet.
Also downstairs you will have access to private laundry and detergent has been provided for your convenience. The private garage offers additional storage for vacation gear.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Books, Hardwood Floors, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Mountain View, Treed View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, (at Dakota Lodge), Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$241.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$237.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$342.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$434.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$197.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$181.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$206.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$263.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$378.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$374.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$322.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$282.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$346.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$189.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$186.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$206.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$332.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$296.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$349.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$529.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only