This is a brand new townhome. The homeowner is furnishing this home with beautiful furniture and looks forward to providing photos as soon as possible. Please check back for new photos of the furnished home.
This 2,115 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse sleeps ten and features a private garage and private laundry. There are high-end finishes throughout including an updated kitchen and beautiful bathrooms. The private deck and walk-out patio offer beautiful treed and mountain views, and with the resort shuttle picking up nearby you’re just minutes from the gondola, shopping, restaurants and festivities. Guests of The Alders have access to the shared pool and hot tubs at Dakota Lodge in River Run Village.
The living area features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful fireplace with stone surround. There will be a sectional sofa and two chairs. Just off the living area is access to the private deck with beautiful mountain views. Sit back and enjoy the fresh mountain air with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. There is custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The dining area will seat six with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The full bathroom is just off the main living area and has a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom is also on the main level. It will have a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a beautiful walk-in shower.
Downstairs there are two guest bedrooms and a den. The den will have a swivel rocker and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Take advantage of the walk-out patio with beautiful views and access to greenspace. There is a guest bathroom downstairs and it has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The first guest bedroom will have a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding. It also has its own access to the downstairs guest bathroom. The second guest bedroom will have a twin-over-queen bunk bed rated for adult weight on both bunks. It will also have Ivory White Bedding. There will also be a chair that can be pulled out into a twin-sized bed.
Also downstairs you will have access to private laundry and detergent has been provided for your convenience. The private garage offers additional storage for vacation gear.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Walk-in Shower in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Patio, Mountain View, Parking, Garage, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, (at Dakota Lodge), Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|09/04/2017 - 09/30/2017||1||$174.00|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$152.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||2||$204.00|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$349.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$285.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$391.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$617.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||4||$762.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$377.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$472.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$377.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$439.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$516.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$439.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$429.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$677.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$609.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$229.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$194.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$215.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$263.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$378.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$374.67|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only