This 1,572 square foot multilevel 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome is ideally located with the complex backing up to the national forest, allowing you peace and serenity, yet you are still close to River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area. The property features a one-car garage, an upgraded kitchen, private laundry and a king bed in the master. Mountain views from the private deck.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings that allow natural light to stream in through the large windows. There is a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace. Just off the living area is access to the private deck that offers gorgeous mountain views and a gas grill.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. A private washer and dryer is located on the first floor and laundry detergent is provided. The first of two bathrooms is just down the hall and features radiant in-floor heating. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
Upstairs there is an open loft area with a queen-sized sleeper sofa and a flat screen TV. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Located right off of the loft is the master bedroom that features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has heated floor, double sinks, a spacious vanity and a walk-in shower.
Back on the main level, the first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed and the second guest bedroom has a bunk bed with a full-sized bed on the bottom and a twin on top.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
This property requires a minimum of 2 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 2 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in Loft, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Stone Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Multi-level Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Private Grill, Mountain View, Parking, Garage
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$118.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$129.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$293.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$426.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$242.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$293.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$242.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$282.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$312.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$282.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$258.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$370.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$321.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$143.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$114.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$136.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$131.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$229.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$210.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$217.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$191.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$206.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$133.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only