This 675 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps six and is located in one of the closest buildings closest to the gondola. Ideally located in River Run Village so you're just steps from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The living room features a gas fireplace, a flat screen TV and a sectional sofa. Take advantage of the DVD library featuring over a hundred movies or enjoy a board game with the family. Just off the living area is a Murphy bed that can be pulled out at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet.The private patio can be accessed through the living room and offers serene views and a gas grill for additional cooking options.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. Just off the living area is the full bathroom that has a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a king-sized bed with a memory foam topper and a flat screen TV. Behind the privacy curtain you will find a twin-sized bunk bed.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Video Library, Games, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Covered Deck, Private Grill, Partial Ski Slope View, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$54.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$78.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$93.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$128.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$226.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$232.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$349.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$199.67|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$204.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$199.67|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$211.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$223.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$211.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$257.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$293.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$276.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$74.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$102.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$66.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only