This 612 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps six and is conveniently located on the first floor facing a beautiful courtyard. It's located in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola and is also in the heart of River Run Village. It features stainless steel appliances and beds on the Ivory White Bedding program.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. There's a queen-sized sleeper sofa and additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. From the living area you can access the private patio where you can enjoy the beautiful courtyard.
The full-sized kitchen has all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with a generous supply of towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom has a king-sized bed and a queen-sized Murphy bed, both on the Ivory White Bedding program. The Murphy bed has a two-inch memory foam topper ensuring a great night's sleep. There is a mounted flat screen TV.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Video Library, Books, Games, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Covered Deck, Courtyard View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$79.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$139.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$174.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$278.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$183.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$209.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$183.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$206.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$215.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$206.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$238.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$275.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$267.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$68.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$102.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$96.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$100.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$66.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only