This 702 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features stainless steel appliances. It is located in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola and is also in the heart of River Run Village. The private balcony overlooks the village so you can take in all the action and the beautiful lights at night, but is located on the quiet side of the building ensuring a relaxing stay.
The living room features a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area is the private balcony that offers beautiful views of River Run Village. Relax and enjoy a beverage while taking in the views of the village all in lights. This property is on the quiet side of the building, allowing you a view of the village without all the noise.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four, with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. This condo features two full bathrooms ensuring no long lines in the morning while getting ready for a day out on the slopes. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
Just off the dining area, there's a queen-sized Murphy bed. This bed can be pulled down at night for additional sleeping arrangements, and then during the day be put away so guess can make use of the dining area.
The bedroom features a comfortable, high-end king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$89.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$149.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$209.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$344.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$212.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$240.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$212.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$261.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$247.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$261.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$238.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$285.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$278.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$90.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$74.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$114.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$106.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$111.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only