This 606 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and is located in one of the closest buildings closest to the gondola. It features ski slope views from the private balcony. Ideally located in River Run Village so you're just steps from shopping, restaurants and local festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace. There is a leather sleeper sofa and in the Summer of 2017 the homeowner upgraded with a brand new mattress. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living area and offers ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is the full bathroom with a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The spacious bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV with a DVD player.
This property requires a minimum of 2 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 2 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$62.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$58.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$88.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$92.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$92.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$89.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$95.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$67.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$65.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$81.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$131.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$237.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$249.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$399.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$199.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$209.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$199.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$209.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$209.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$209.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$239.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only