**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 606 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps 4 and is located in one of the closest buildings closest to the gondola. It features ski slope views and newer carpet and tile. Ideally located in River Run Village so you're just steps from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The living room features a gas fireplace, and flat screen TV and DVD player. There is a leather sleeper sofa and in the Summer of 2017 the homeowner upgraded with a brand new mattress. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private patio can be accessed through the living room and offers ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. For your convenience, there is a Keurig machine. The dining area comfortably seats four. Just off the living area is the full bathroom that has a shower/tub combination and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The spacious bedroom features a queen bed and flat screen TV and DVD player. The full bathroom is just across the hall.
This property requires a minimum of 2 nights to be reserved. If you reserve less than 2 nights you will be contacted and asked to lengthen your stay or have your reservation cancelled.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$69.56|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$57.27|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$62.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$59.59|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$82.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$113.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$141.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$229.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$273.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$389.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$197.50|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$211.68|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$197.50|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$214.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$228.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$214.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$259.32|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$287.49|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$276.39|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$113.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$64.40|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$72.96|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$71.30|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$102.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only