**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 2,180 square foot 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom penthouse condo sleeps 13 and features two private balconies with beautiful slope views. There are granite countertops throughout and the kitchen features stainless steel appliances. There is also a private washer and dryer and guests have access to two ski lockers. It is located in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola and you're steps from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway features mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The main living area features a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and a large sectional with a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area is the private balcony that offers village views. There is a second living area in this home featuring a beautiful gas fireplace, seating area and small dining area.
The full-sized kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home. The main dining area comfortably seats six with additional two seats at a nearby smaller table. The breakfast bar seats four, and the dining area near the second fireplace seats four. The guest bathroom is off the main living area and down the hall. It has a walk-in shower and granite countertops. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private washer and dryer is located near the entryway in a closet, and for your convenience laundry detergent is provided.
The first master bedroom features a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and village views from three windows. The en suite bathroom has a shower/tub combination and beautiful granite countertops. The second master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a twin-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and slope views. The en suite bathroom has a shower/tub combination and beautiful granite countertops. Both masters have vaulted ceilings lending a spacious feel.
The first guest bedroom features queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and slope views. It also has its own entrance to a guest bathroom. This is the second guest bathroom and it has a walk-in shower and granite countertops. The second guest bedroom is upstairs in the loft. There is a bunk bed, a daybed with twin trundle and a flat screen TV. This bedroom has its own private balcony featuring incredible ski slope views.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$375.06|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$273.07|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$368.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$180.79|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$368.48|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$688.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$713.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$878.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$1,043.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$1,608.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$991.90|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$1,174.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$991.90|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$1,075.53|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$1,378.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$1,075.53|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$1,083.92|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$1,330.89|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$1,219.89|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$562.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$182.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$226.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$343.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$458.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only