This 2,180 square foot 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom penthouse condo sleeps 13 and features two private balconies with beautiful slope views. There are granite countertops throughout and the kitchen features stainless steel appliances. There is also a private washer and dryer and guests have access to two ski lockers. It is located in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola and you're steps from the heart of River Run Village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The main living area features a flat screen TV next to a stone gas fireplace and cozy furniture perfect for a gathering in front of the fire. There is a queen-sized sleeper sofa and additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Vaulted ceilings add to this already spacious home and windows let in plenty of natural light and offer beautiful views. The second living area is on the other side of the home and features a beautiful gas fireplace, seating for two around a game table and four-person dining table.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The main dining area comfortably seats eight with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the dining area is a private balcony that spans the length of the dining area and offers village and slope views. The guest bathroom is off the main living area and down the hall. It has a walk-in shower and granite countertops. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The private washer and dryer is located near the entryway in a closet and for your convenience laundry detergent is provided.
The first master bedroom features a king-sized bed, vaulted ceilings and a flat screen TV. There are village views from three windows. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. The second master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a twin-sized daybed, vaulted ceilings and a mounted flat screen TV. There are slope views from the windows. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination.
The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and slope views. It also has its own entrance to a guest bathroom. This is the second guest bathroom and it has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a walk-in shower. The second guest bedroom is upstairs in the loft. There is a bunk bed, a daybed with a twin trundle and a flat screen TV. There is a chair and ottoman perfect for reading stories. This bedroom has its own private balcony featuring incredible ski slope views.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Stairs, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Multi-level Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$191.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$259.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$424.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$401.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$424.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$390.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$436.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$201.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$197.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$359.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$689.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$659.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$903.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$949.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$1,299.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$999.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$1,099.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$999.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$1,049.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$1,199.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$1,049.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$999.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only