This 560 square foot 1 bedroom, 1-bathroom condo sleeps four and is located in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola. Located in the heart of River Run Village, but is on the quiet side of the building ensuring a relaxing stay. The private balcony features views of River Run Village.
The living area features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Just off the living area is the private balcony that overlooks the village and offers partial mountain views. Relax and enjoy a beverage while taking in the views.
The full-sized kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just off the living area is the full bathroom that is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV. It has its own access to the main balcony.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Master, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Corner Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Village View, Scenic Views, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Foosball Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$140.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$160.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$186.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$204.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$98.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$60.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$70.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$77.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$102.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$97.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$98.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$92.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$94.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$66.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$63.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$81.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$114.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$120.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$202.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$259.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only