**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and is in one of the buildings nearest to the gondola. Ideally situated in River Run Village, you can relax and enjoy beautiful views from the living room, or step outside the building to shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Recent renovations include new living room furniture, stainless steel appliances and a new king-sized memory foam bed on the Ivory White Bedding program.
The entryway features hooks and a closet for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace, a flat screen smart TV and queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The owner has provided a small selection of DVDs, books and board games for your enjoyment. The property overlooks the shared hot tub area and there are slope views from the windows.
The full kitchen is stocked with the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom is just down the hall and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a king-sized memory foam bed with Ivory White Bedding. There is a flat screen TV with a smart DVD player and beautiful views from the window.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Video Library, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Outdoor Fire Pit(s), Shared Recreation Room, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$83.66|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$73.87|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$84.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$79.79|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$94.08|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$113.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$141.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$229.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$251.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$458.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$208.53|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$256.48|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$208.53|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$225.53|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$274.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$225.53|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$259.32|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$287.49|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$276.39|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$113.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$79.35|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$90.06|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$90.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$108.10|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only