This 579 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and features stainless steel appliances. Ideally located in River Run Village so you're just steps away from shops, restaurants and village activities. You're also a short walk from the high-speed gondola.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for the storage of vacation gear. The living room features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of books and games for your enjoyment. The private balcony is located just off the living room and offers village views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom features a pedestal sink, shower/tub combination and built-in storage for towels. The bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), Books, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|09/04/2017 - 09/30/2017||1||$61.00|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$54.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||2||$80.00|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$107.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$139.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$204.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$261.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||5||$376.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$192.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$212.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$192.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$211.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$229.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$211.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$248.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$281.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$265.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$67.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$79.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$106.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only