**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 650 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and is located in River Run Village. You're just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife and a short walk from the gondola.
The living room features a large flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and a sleeper sofa. There are extra sheets and blankets in the closet. Relax in front of a warm fire while listening to music on the stereo or enjoy the mountain views from the balcony.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The bedroom features a queen-sized bed with a mounted flat screen TV, and the full bathroom is located just across the hall.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$83.66|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$73.87|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$71.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$59.59|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$82.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$113.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$141.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$202.40|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$273.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$366.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$186.46|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$222.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$186.46|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$202.87|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$228.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$202.87|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$248.46|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$276.39|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$265.29|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$108.10|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$67.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$67.26|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$79.35|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$105.80|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only