**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 1,150 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner unit condo sleeps six and has a private balcony that offers mountain views. It’s ideally located in River Run Village where you are just steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
The extra square footage can be felt in the open living room that features a gas fireplace, a flat screen TV and a sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Right off the living room is a private balcony that offers mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four, and there are two extra chairs that can be added to the dining room table. The first of two bathrooms is located just down the hall and features a pedestal sink and a shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with beautiful bedding, a flat screen TV and beautiful mountain views. The en suite bathroom with double sinks. The guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds with simple, attractive bedspreads and also features mountain views.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Books, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Corner Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$78.02|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$98.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$73.26|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$103.04|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$136.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$163.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$284.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$383.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$608.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$307.83|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$334.88|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$307.83|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$290.08|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$343.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$290.08|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$400.36|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$450.87|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$420.69|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$125.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$85.10|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$84.36|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$96.60|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$125.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only