This spacious 1,400 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eleven and features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a private balcony that overlooks Dercum Square and has beautiful views of Buffalo Mountain.
The entryway features a bench and storage for vacation gear. The living room has been newly redecorated and features plenty of comfortable seating, as well as a gas fireplace and a flat screen TV. There is also a sleeper sofa with extra sheets and blankets in the closet. Off of the living room is the private balcony that features views of Buffalo Mountain and overlooks Dercum Square with an ice skating rink during winter and a miniature golf course during the summer.
The full-sized kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful natural stone floors. It is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area features a beautiful picnic-style table with bench seating and gorgeous wood. Dine comfortably with seating for eight. There is a stacked washer and dryer in the unit and for your convenience laundry detergent is provided. The first of three bathrooms is located near the main living area. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and mountain views from the windows. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a door separates the shower and toilet area for added privacy. The first guest bedroom sleeps five with a queen-sized bunk bed and twin trundle. It has its own private bathroom and a flat screen TV. The second guest bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and views of Buffalo Mountain. Both guest bedrooms feature Ivory White Bedding.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$82.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$143.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$246.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$311.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$565.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$707.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$874.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$509.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$539.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$509.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$544.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$581.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$544.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$623.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$699.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$642.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$206.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$108.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$113.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$194.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$217.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$227.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$229.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$202.67|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$100.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only