This 1,270 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and the extra square footage can be felt throughout. The oversized private balcony offers plenty of seating and beautiful views of River Run Village, especially at night when it’s all in lights, as well as ski slope views beyond the village.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful stone gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living room is the oversized private balcony where you will find plenty of seating and stunning views of River Run Village, especially at night when it's all in lights.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home, and has been updated with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six around a beautiful wood table and there are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. There is a stacked washer and dryer in the unit and for your convenience laundry soap is provided. The first of three bathrooms is just off the living area and has a pedestal sink and a large walk-in shower. This bathroom was recently completely remodeled with all new fixtures and features a stunning tile surround. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
All beds have Ivory White Bedding. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features a jetted tub and modern tile surround as well as granite countertops. The first guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds, a flat screen TV and an en suite bathroom that also features granite countertops and a tile surround for the shower/tub combination. The second guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Deck, Partial Ski Slope View, Village View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$407.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$517.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$713.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$455.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$545.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$455.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$544.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$561.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$544.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$577.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$656.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$622.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$217.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$125.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$147.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$194.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$217.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$227.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$229.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$214.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$223.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$111.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$109.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$152.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only