This 1,245 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities. With 50% more square footage than the average 2-bedroom, this condo is spacious and feels like home. It has gorgeous views from the balcony and all windows, and overlooks Dercum Square so you can watch family and friends ice skate or play miniature golf.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and plenty of space to move around. There are two queen-sized sleepers sofas with memory foam mattresses. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony is located just off of the living area and offers views of the mountains and the ice skating rink during the winter and miniature golf during the summer.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just down the hall is the first of two full bathrooms. It has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. There is a dedicated workspace near its entrance. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom also has a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 4th Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Overlooks Dercum Square, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$92.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$190.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$279.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$483.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$232.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$293.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$232.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$271.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$334.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$271.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$348.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$423.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$418.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$125.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$125.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$125.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$118.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$122.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$83.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only