This 1,100 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and features vaulted ceilings and a private balcony with mountain views. The updated kitchen and bathrooms add a touch of luxury. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities.
The extra square footage can be felt in the living area that features a flat screen TV next to a beautiful gas fireplace and a sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony is just off the living room and offers seating for two and beautiful mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is just off the living area. Both bathrooms feature granite countertops and are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and beautiful views. In the corner is a dedicated workspace with a desk and chair. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own access to the balcony. Both bedrooms feature new Heavenly brand mattresses.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$179.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$244.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$296.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$311.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$118.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$74.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$75.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$135.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$143.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$129.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$139.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$83.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$81.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$102.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$148.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$136.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$315.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$399.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only