This 1,150 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and is a spacious corner unit with vaulted ceilings and stainless steel appliances. The private balcony can be accessed through the master and offers beautiful views of the Gore Mountain Range and the ice skating rink in winter and putt-putt golf in summer.
This condo has a very spacious entryway with storage for all your vacation gear. The living room features a flat screen TV above the stone gas fireplace and offers additional sleeping arrangements with the sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets can be found in the closet.
The full-sized kitchen comes stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and has stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two bathrooms is just off of the living room and features double sinks. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and its own private balcony with mountain views. The en suite bathroom features double sinks that are separate from the toilet and shower area for additional privacy. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Double Sinks in All Bathrooms, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Corner Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at Dakota Lodge), Hot Tub, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$242.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$185.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$307.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$307.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$218.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$187.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$191.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$207.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$207.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$205.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$202.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$204.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$202.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$202.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$274.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$228.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$240.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$230.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$338.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$399.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only