This 660 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo sleeps five and is ideally located in Silverthorne so you’re near Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Dillon, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Vail. The private balcony offers scenic views and there is a wood-burning fireplace in the living room.
The entryway offers mounted hooks for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. From there, head upstairs to the main living area with flat screen TV mounted above a wood-burning fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of books and board games for your enjoyment. Off of the living area is access to the private balcony with treed views and mountains in the distance.
The full-sized kitchen is up a few stairs and is fully stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. It features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four.
Downstairs is the bedroom with a queen-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a twin-sized sleeper chair. The guest bathroom is near the bedroom and features a single sink vanity with granite countertops and a shower/tub combination. The bathroom is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Books, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Silverthorne, Free Summit Stage Bus Ride, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Ski Area, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Scenic Views, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Racquetball Court(s), Tennis Court(s), Shared Recreation Room, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area, Bus Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$93.00|
|11/22/2017 - 11/25/2017||1||$78.00|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$91.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$163.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$175.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$268.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||2||$133.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||2||$174.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||2||$133.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$144.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$183.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$144.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$144.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$239.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$228.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$97.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$85.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$106.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$105.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$106.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$100.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$105.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only