This spacious 1,717 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and you’re less than fifty yards from the Peru and Argentine ski lifts. It features scenic views from two private balconies. It also has an updated kitchen and a wood-burning fireplace in the living area.
This second floor walk-up has an entryway with mounted hooks for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features modern furniture and a flat screen TV mounted above a wood-burning fireplace. Off of the living area is access to the main balcony where you can enjoy beautiful views of the courtyard on one side.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinetry. The dining area comfortably seats six and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just down the hall you have access to private laundry and detergent is provided for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and access to its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks with granite countertops and a glass-enclosed walked-in shower with tile surround. Enjoy the handheld and rainfall shower heads. The first guest bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, a full-sized pull-out and a flat screen TV. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. There is also a dedicated workspace in this bedroom and it has its own private bathroom. The second guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom that can also be used by guests. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, (access main entry via stairs), Balcony, Private Balconies, Scenic Views, Parking, Gated Parking
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Grill, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$114.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$141.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$152.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$225.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$191.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$195.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$180.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$190.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$145.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$142.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$174.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$344.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$274.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$677.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$599.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$799.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$429.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$449.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$429.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$439.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$449.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$439.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$429.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only