**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This very spacious 1,830 square foot 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps ten and is less than fifty yards from the Peru and Argentine ski lifts. It features a wood-burning stove, a private indoor hot tub and two balconies.
The entryway has mounted hooks, cubbies and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a large sectional, a flat screen TV and a wood-burning fireplace. The sofa pulls out into a bed, and additional sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. Off of the living room is access to a private balcony with views of the ski runs. Next to the balcony access you’ll find French doors that open up to the private, indoor hot tub. Perfect for relaxing sore muscles after a long day outdoors.
The full-sized kitchen comes stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats five with four additional seats at the breakfast bar. There’s a private washer and dryer, and laundry soap is provided for your convenience. The first of three full bathrooms is located just down the hall. All three bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and an oversized glass shower with two shower heads. The second bedroom has two double beds with Ivory White Bedding, a television and an en suite bathroom. The third bedroom has a queen-sized murphy bed and access to the guest bathroom. When this bedroom is not being used for sleeping it can be used as a den.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Television in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Private Indoor Hot Tub, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Blender, Stand-alone Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Gated Parking, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Grill, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/01/2017 - 08/19/2017||$140.06|
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$115.37|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$134.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$110.09|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$166.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$309.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$262.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$658.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$658.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$918.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$396.10|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$469.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$396.10|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$418.20|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$504.85|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$418.20|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$519.72|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$587.19|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$576.09|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$228.85|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$136.85|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$147.06|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$159.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$228.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only