This very spacious 1,500 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and you’re less than fifty yards from the Peru and Argentine ski lifts. It's located on the ground floor of a three-story building and faces the mountains. It features an updated kitchen, a wood-burning stove in the living room and a private, indoor hot tub. In the Fall of 2017, new flooring was installed throughout.
The entryway offers plenty of storage for your vacation gear. This property is located on the ground floor which means no carrying luggage up and down stairs. Not to mention, you can walk right out of the property and head to the lifts that are just fifty yards away.
The living room features cozy furniture, a wood-burning stove and a flat screen TV. You’ll find wood for the stove on the patio. The sleeper sofa offers an additional sleeping arrangement and the extra sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. In the corner of the main living area, the homeowner has created a space just for kids. Complete with a lending library and a table and chairs. Your little ones will love this nook that's just for them. Off of the living room is access to the patio where you can actually see the Argentine lift. Enjoy a cup of coffee while you sit under the Aspens. These are especially stunning in the fall when the colors change from green to a beautiful golden color. From the living room you have the luxury of accessing your private, indoor hot tub without having to walk outside.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a 30-bottle wine cooler. The dining area comfortably seats six around a beautiful table and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. Enjoy the convenience of private laundry, and laundry soap has been provided for your convenience. The first of two full bathrooms is just across from the kitchen. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own private entrance. In the Spring of 2017 the homeowner updated the bed with a brand new mattress. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, and a door separates the toilet area and glass-enclosed, walk-in shower for added privacy. You will also find a private, walk-in cedar closet. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a twin-sized bunk bed. It has a flat screen TV and its own access to the guest bathroom and its own single sink vanity. Both bedrooms feature SnapPower Chargers with USB ports located behind the bedside tables.There are also SnapPower Guidelights in each bathroom illuminating late night walks through the property.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood Stove, Television, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Books, Private Indoor Hot Tub, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Ground Floor Property, Oversized Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Gated Parking
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Grill, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$305.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$398.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$508.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$280.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$387.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$280.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$380.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$420.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$380.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$447.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$518.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$525.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$217.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$148.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$158.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$143.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$194.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$181.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$189.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$186.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$184.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$144.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$120.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only