Ever wanted that perfect winter vacation that has all the hard to find
qualities of convenience, value, beauty and the feeling of a true home away from home?
And away from the rat race, blaring music and constant noise commonly associated with
many ski areas?
Step into your dream condo. Located at the base of Keystone in the quiet Mountain
House area, you will find that you are but a short 50-yard walk to the Peru Express and
Argentine lifts. Step out on your living room balcony, and enjoy the scenic mountain views
of Go Devil and Last Hoot ski trails.
Step back in and notice that this warm and inviting condo will work perfectly for a
large family or a romantic couple. From your own private hot tub to the master bedroom
and bunk bedroom to the spacious living room and well equipped kitchen, everything is
upgraded and maintained to the highest standards. This is evidenced by the subzero
refrigerator, the ultra-premium linens on the beds, the vintage decor, and the cozy wood-burning fireplace.
When you arrive at the Keystone Ski Resort you will find Chateaux DuMont
condominiums in the heart of the Mountain House base area. Along with two chair lifts, the
Keystone Ski School and the Discovery learning area are also just steps away. If you have
never experienced the convenience of being able to just pop out your front door and be on
the slopes, well then you are in for a treat. Beware though, once you have experienced this
level of frustration free fun, you will want to come back again and again.
So what is left to do after you have had a fun filled day of skiing or tubing or
shopping? Of course that means it is hot tub time! Right? Located next to the dining area,
overlooking the slopes, is the completely remodeled Hot Tub Room, with your own new,
private Hot Tub. The pale blue hot tub is big enough for the whole family and small enough
to reconnect with your loved one, all in the privacy of your own condo. The ambiance of the
hot tub is accented with a wall of natural river rock. It is a perfect way to end the day after
a hard workout on the slopes, or a great start to a romantic evening!
You will love this place. Snuggle up on the leather couch or loveseat and enjoy the
rich character of the thick solid wood walls and kick back and enjoy the real wood-burning
fireplace and the large flat screen TV with Comcast-on-Demand.
The master bedroom will suit your needs with the luxurious king-sized bed, private
bathroom and a balcony that overlooks the courtyard. Additionally a loveseat pulls out into
a twin-sized sleeper sofa. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds to sleep four more
and the couch in the living room even pulls out into a queen-sized sleeper sofa. There’s
plenty of room for everyone to spread out! You will be amazed at all that Chateaux 2718
has to offer.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to make a gourmet home-
cooked meal, from a convection oven, microwave, lots of utensils and cake and cupcake
pans to a slow cooking crock pot. Or, if you're so inclined, visit one of the many nearby
restaurants, or order out pizza from the nearby pizza shop. This unit also has an extremely
quiet dishwasher and a stand-alone ice maker.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens. The bedding is modeled after high-end hotels. Featuring an uncompromising standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after every stay.
Chateaux DuMont 2718 and Keystone in the Summer!
Keystone in the summer is idyllic. Enjoy a quiet, peaceful and private summer
vacation in Chateaux DuMont 2718. The Keystone Bike Path is located just out the front door
and across the moat. Or ride the gondola up and enjoy the incredible Keystone bike park.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Private Indoor Hot Tub, Iron & Board, Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Stand-alone Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Gated Parking
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Grill, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$271.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$314.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$450.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$309.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$387.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$309.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$380.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$431.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$380.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$437.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$508.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$504.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$194.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$160.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$170.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$171.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$217.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$181.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$172.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$174.67|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$167.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$139.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$142.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$141.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only