This very spacious 1,445 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and you’re less than fifty yards from the Peru and Argentine ski lifts. It features slope and mountain views from two balconies. It also has an updated kitchen, a wood-burning fireplace in the living room and a private, indoor hot tub.
The entryway offers built-in storage and bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features cozy furniture, a wood-burning fireplace and a flat screen TV. You’ll find wood for the fireplace on the patio. The sleeper sofa offers an additional sleeping arrangement and the extra sheets and blankets can be found in a closet. Off of the living area is access to the main balcony where you can enjoy slope views. From the living area you have the luxury of accessing your private, indoor hot tub without having to walk outside.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features black appliances, granite countertops and a wine cooler. The dining area comfortably seats five and there are two additional seats at the breakfast bar. Just down the hall you have access to private laundry and detergent has been provided for your convenience. The first of two full bathrooms has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own private balcony with mountain views. The en suite bathroom has double sinks, and a door separates the toilet area and shower/tub combination for added privacy. The guest bedroom sleeps four with a queen-sized bed and an extra long twin-over-twin bunk bed. There is also a flat screen TV and it has its own access to the guest bathroom as well as its own private single sink vanity.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, Blu-ray Player in Master, Books, Games, Private Indoor Hot Tub, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Waffle Iron, Ice Maker, Wine Cooler, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Jetted Tub in Master, Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to Hiking/Biking Trails, Next to Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 2nd Floor Property, Private Balconies, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Gated Parking, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Outdoor Grill, Shuttle Stop, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/22/2017 - 11/25/2017||1||$188.00|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$159.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$660.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$478.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$778.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||2||$355.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||2||$452.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||2||$355.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$411.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$496.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$411.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$519.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$620.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$587.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$252.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$148.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$170.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$183.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$252.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$215.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$217.67|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$214.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$212.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$144.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only