This spacious 1,045 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner unit condo sleeps six and features stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. It's ideally located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and nightlife. It features two private balconies that overlook Dercum Square and offer beautiful views of the Gore Mountain Range.
The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace, a flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. There is a small two-person game table with an inlaid chessboard. The private balcony is located just off of the living room and offers views of the Gore Mountain Range and overlooks the ice skating rink in winter and putt-putt golf course in summer. Just off of the living room is the first of two full bathrooms. It features a shower/tub combination and a pedestal sink. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six people but with two additional leafs it can seat up to eight people.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with the added luxury of a mattress topper. It has a flat screen TV and its own private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The second bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Flat Screen TV in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balconies, Mountain View, Overlooks Dercum Square, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$73.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$95.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$123.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$150.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$329.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$387.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$596.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$264.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$323.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$264.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$260.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$335.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$260.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$397.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$462.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$443.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$85.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$84.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only