This very spacious 1,154 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps six and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. The extra square footage can be felt in the main living area and gives this condo a home-like feel. It also features stainless steel appliances and a private balcony with beautiful views.
Right inside the front entrance you’ll find a spacious entryway with plenty of storage for vacation gear as well as a long bench. The living room has a mounted flat screen TV next to the beautiful gas fireplace and large cozy furniture. The sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed offering an additional sleeping arrangement, and extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. Off of the living room is the private balcony so you can take advantage of the mountain air.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and has beautiful stainless steel appliances. The dining area is more like a dining room as it’s set off of the main living area, and it features a beautiful wood table that comfortably seats six. There are four additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own entrance to the private balcony. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the toilet area and shower/tub combination for added privacy. The guest bedroom has two twin-sized beds and a flat screen TV.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$65.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$106.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$123.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$155.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$308.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$387.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$607.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$264.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$312.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$264.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$271.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$335.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$271.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$397.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$462.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$443.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$85.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$84.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$123.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$83.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only