This 514 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo sleeps four and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. You're also a short walk from the high-speed gondola. It has a private balcony that features beautiful ski slope views.
The living room features a beautiful gas fireplace, a flat screen TV and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets can be found in the closet. The private balcony is located just off of the living room. It overlooks the shared pool and hot tubs and it features stunning ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The bedroom features a queen-sized bed with Ivory White bedding, a flat screen TV and a view of the slopes. The full bathroom is located just across the hall and has a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
**Ultra-premium Linens and Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens and ivory white bedding. Our ultra-premium linens rival those of The Four Seasons featuring extra soft, oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. The ivory white bedding is modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. This bedding showcases a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Electric Griddle, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|09/04/2017 - 09/30/2017||1||$61.00|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$54.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||2||$91.00|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$107.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$129.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$215.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$261.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||5||$398.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$186.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$223.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$186.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$200.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$229.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$200.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$259.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$293.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$276.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$125.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$66.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$65.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$91.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only