This 835 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. The condo features hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops in the kitchen and a private balcony that overlooks the community pool and has stunning ski slope views.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a small bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony is off of the living room and overlooks the community pool and hot tubs and has fantastic ski slope views. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home and features granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats four with three additional seats at the breakfast bar.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with Ivory White Bedding and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination with another door to the toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom sleeps four with queen-sized bunk beds with Ivory White Bedding.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Hardwood Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 4th Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$179.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$216.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$319.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$327.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$118.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$72.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$75.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$137.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$130.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$131.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$129.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$122.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$83.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$81.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$148.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$125.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$327.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$469.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only