This spacious 780 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom penthouse condo sleeps six and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and local festivities. You're also a short walk from the high-speed gondola. It features vaulted ceilings and a king-sized bed. The private balcony overlooks Dercum Square that features an ice rink during the winter and a miniature golf course during the summer.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features vaulted ceilings and a flat screen TV next to a beautiful stone gas fireplace. There is a queen-sized Murphy bed that can be pulled down at night for additional sleeping arrangements and a new queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony can be accessed from the living area and overlooks Dercum Square that features an ice rink during the winter and a miniature golf course during the summer. Beyond that are beautiful mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats four. The full bathroom is located just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. It is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. There is also a seating area near the window with beautiful views.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Overlooks Dercum Square, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$64.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$70.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$93.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$135.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||2||$129.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$132.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$124.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$119.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$78.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$76.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$100.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$126.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$120.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$237.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$299.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$409.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$224.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$269.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$224.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$239.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$279.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$239.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$269.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only