This spacious 950 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom penthouse condo sleeps six and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. Guests have access to private laundry and a private balcony that overlooks Dercum Square and features mountain views.
This top floor penthouse features vaulted ceilings and beautiful views. The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for the storage of vacation gear. The living room has a flat screen TV and a beautiful gas fireplace. There's a queen-sized sleeper sofa and a Murphy bed that can be pulled down at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony can be accessed from the living room and overlooks Dercum Square that features an ice rink during the winter and a miniature golf course during the summer. Beyond that there are beautiful mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats six with two additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There’s a private combination washer and dryer in the master bathroom, and laundry soap has been provided.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a flat screen TV and has its own private access to the main balcony. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- Top-floor Penthouse, Balcony, Private Balcony, Mountain View, Overlooks Dercum Square, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$92.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$149.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$195.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$352.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$198.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$293.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$198.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$250.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$258.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$250.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$298.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$370.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$353.50|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$91.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$131.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$124.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$125.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$120.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$116.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only