This spacious 1,040 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner unit condo sleeps six and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. The extra square footage can be felt in the living areas and gives this condo a home-like feel. It features vaulted ceilings and a private balcony with ski slope views. In November 2016 the kitchen was renovated with granite countertops and new cabinetry in addition to the stainless steel appliances.
Right inside the front door the entryway features mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. Unique stair-step windows provide natural light and scenic views. The private balcony can be accessed from the living room and features ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The second bedroom has a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. Both bedrooms feature mountain and ski slope views.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Video Library, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Electric Griddle, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Top-floor Penthouse, Corner Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Fitness Room/Equipment, (at Silver Mill), Bicycle Storage, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Access to Buffalo Lodge Lobby, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$203.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$279.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$491.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||1||$261.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||1||$366.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$261.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||2||$304.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$388.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||2||$304.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$367.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$434.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$429.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$154.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$91.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$96.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$125.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$148.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$141.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$149.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$140.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$139.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$87.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$108.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only