This spacious 2,051 square foot 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps nine and features a wall of windows offering beautiful views. The two-level design is perfect for large families architectural design ensures quiet between levels. Ideally located near Keystone Lake so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and a short walk from the Keystone Conference Center.
You're also within walking distance of the Mountain House Base Area lifts. Some guests choose to use the walking and biking path where they can reach the lifts in 8-10 minutes. Or you can take advantage of the resort shuttle and reach those same lifts in 2 minutes or the gondola at River Run in 6-8 minutes. The resort shuttle stop is conveniently located right outside the complex.
The architectural design of this concrete building ensures a quiet and relaxing stay. The entryway has a closet for storage of vacation gear. Then you can head upstairs to the spacious living area that offers mountain views through a wall of windows. There is a flat screen TV and Blu-ray player. The homeowner has provided a selection of DVDs, board games and books for your enjoyment. There is a beautiful wood-burning fireplace with stacked stone. Comfy furniture is perfect for curling up in front of a roaring fire. Near the windows is a four-person table that can be used for games or a special dinner with mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features tiled granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is set off from the main living area and comfortably seats six people and there are two additional seats at the breakfast bar. There is a guest bathroom on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and a wall of large windows. The en suite bathroom features granite counters, double sinks and a spacious walk-in shower with a glass door and tile surround. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a mounted flat screen TV and its own access to the guest bathroom.
Downstairs there are two more guest bedrooms. The second guest bedroom features three twin-sized beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. The third guest bedroom features a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. There is a guest bathroom on this level as well. It has a single sink vanity with granite counters separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Stairs, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player in Living Room, DVD Player in bedroom(s), Video Library, Books, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Master, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, (access main entry via stairs), Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Clubhouse, Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$105.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||1||$145.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||1||$181.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||1||$267.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||1||$281.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||2||$283.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||2||$257.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$279.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$145.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$142.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$152.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$298.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$263.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$384.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$769.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/03/2019||5||$899.00|
|01/04/2019 - 01/17/2019||3||$379.00|
|01/18/2019 - 01/20/2019||3||$429.00|
|01/21/2019 - 01/31/2019||3||$379.00|
|02/01/2019 - 02/14/2019||3||$389.00|
|02/15/2019 - 02/17/2019||3||$549.00|
|02/18/2019 - 02/28/2019||3||$389.00|
|03/01/2019 - 03/08/2019||3||$419.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
| || || || || || ||01|
|30|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only