**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This spacious 1,521 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features a wall of windows offering beautiful views. Ideally located near Keystone Lake so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and a short walk from the Keystone Conference Center.
You're also within walking distance of the Mountain House Base Area lifts. Some guests choose to use the walking and biking path where they can reach the lifts in 8-10 minutes. Or you can take advantage of the resort shuttle and reach those same lifts in 2 minutes or the gondola at River Run in 6-8 minutes. The resort shuttle stop is conveniently located right outside the complex.
The architectural design of this concrete building ensures a quiet and relaxing stay. The entryway has a small area for storage of vacation gear, then you can head downstairs to the spacious living area that offers mountain views through a wall of windows. There is a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. Comfy furniture is perfect for curling up in front of a roaring fire, and the sofa pulls out into a queen-sized bed. Extra sheets and blankets are in the closet. The homeowner has provided a selection of board games for your enjoyment. Near the windows you have a bistro style table that seats four where you can enjoy a nice meal while taking in the mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware & tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area is set off from the main living area and comfortably seats six people and there are five additional seats at the breakfast bar. The guest bathroom is just down the hall and has a single sink vanity and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom offers more beautiful views and features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The master bathroom features double sinks and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The guest bedroom has more great views and features two full-sized beds and a flat screen TV.
The Decatur complex offers an outdoor grill and seating area, as well as access to the East Lake Clubhouse that features a pool, hot tub and sauna.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$82.17|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$93.60|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$68.31|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$166.88|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$205.85|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$218.90|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$295.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$405.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$516.35|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$258.18|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$301.28|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$258.18|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$267.68|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$332.35|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$267.68|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$291.86|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$326.57|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$309.69|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$148.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$85.10|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$112.86|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$90.85|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$125.35|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only