This spacious 2,051 square foot 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps twelve and features a wall of windows offering beautiful views. The two-level design is perfect for large extended families allowing kids or grandparents to head to bed early downstairs, and the cement and steel construction ensures quiet between levels. Ideally located near Keystone Lake so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and a short walk from the Keystone Conference Center.
You're also within walking distance of the Mountain House Base Area lifts. Some guests choose to use the walking and biking path where they can reach the lifts in 8-10 minutes. Or you can take advantage of the resort shuttle and reach those same lifts in 2 minutes or the gondola at River Run in 6-8 minutes. The resort shuttle stop is conveniently located right outside the complex.
The architectural design of this concrete building ensures a quiet and relaxing stay. The entryway has mounted hooks, a bench and a closet for storage of vacation gear. Then you can head upstairs to the spacious living area that offers mountain views through a wall of windows. There is a flat screen TV next to a beautiful wood-burning fireplace. Comfy furniture is perfect for curling up in front of a roaring fire. In the living area you also have two additional seating options, with a two-person bistro style table and a four-person game table.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and black appliances. The dining area is set off from the main living area and comfortably seats six people and there are two additional seats at the breakfast bar. There is a guest bathroom on this main level. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features granite counters, double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a flat screen TV and its own access to the guest bathroom.
Downstairs there are two more guest bedrooms. The second guest bedroom features two twin-over-full bunk beds and a flat screen TV. The third guest bedroom features two twin-sized beds and a flat screen TV. There is a guest bathroom on this level as well. It has a single sink vanity with granite counters separated from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. You have access to private laundry and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- Lakeside Village, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Short Walk to Conference Center, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Near Keystone Lake, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Multi-level Property, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Hot Tub, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Sauna, (at the East Lake Clubhouse), Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|11/22/2017 - 11/25/2017||1||$162.00|
|11/26/2017 - 12/13/2017||1||$184.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||1||$500.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||1||$591.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||1||$835.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||2||$494.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||2||$617.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||2||$494.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$558.67|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$647.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$558.67|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$623.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$816.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$740.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$217.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$137.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$193.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$229.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$309.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$283.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$287.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$259.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$268.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$144.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only