This spacious 1,010 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner unit condo sleeps six and features a spacious wraparound balcony with views of the mountains, ski slopes, ice skating rink in winter and putt-putt golf in summer.
Just inside the front door you’ll find an entryway with mounted hooks and a bench for storage of vacation gear. The living room features a mounted flat screen TV above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. Next to the fireplace is a two-person game table with an inlaid chessboard. The large wraparound balcony can be accessed through the living room and you’ll find awe-inspiring views of the mountains and ski slopes. You can also watch family and friends at the ice skating rink in winter and putt-putt golf in summer.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and the dining area comfortably seats six people. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living room and features a shower/tub combination and pedestal sink. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has double sinks and a shower/tub combination. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a television.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This unit has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, Television in bedroom(s), DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Ceiling Fan in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Corner Property, Oversized Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Overlooks Dercum Square, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$66.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$103.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$108.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$124.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$246.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$319.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$596.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$275.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$366.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$275.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$304.33|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$391.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$304.33|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$343.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$360.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$332.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$137.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$79.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$108.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$143.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$135.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$137.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$129.33|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$81.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only