This spacious 1,025 square foot 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo sleeps eight and has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The living room features a flat screen TV mounted over a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Near the living room is a queen-sized murphy bed. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and overlooks the shared pool and hot tub with scenic mountain views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. It features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and slate floors. The dining area comfortably seats six people. The guest bathroom is located just off of the living room and features a single sink vanity and a walk-in shower. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
This condo features two master bedrooms. Both masters feature king-sized beds with Ivory White Bedding and have flat screen TVs. Both have en suite bathrooms with double sinks and shower/tub combinations.
**Ivory White Bedding** This property has been upgraded with ivory white bedding modeled after high-end hotels and resorts. Enjoy the luxury of a soft, white-striped duvet cover with a medium thick, high quality down alternative duvet. Featuring an uncompromising and industry leading standard of cleanliness, the duvet covers are laundered after each and every guest stay. The entire bed is remade with fresh, white linens for each guest arrival.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Ivory White Bedding Program, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Natural Stone Floors, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner, Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Electric Griddle, Stand-alone Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Walk-in Shower in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Partial Mountain View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$68.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$106.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$123.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$155.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$256.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$387.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$689.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$307.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$345.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$307.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$315.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$368.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$315.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$429.67|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$485.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$454.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$160.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$91.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$90.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$125.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$148.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$146.67|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$149.00|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$135.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$88.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only