This 835 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and is ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities. The private balcony features ski slope views and the kitchen has stainless steel appliances.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience as you come and go throughout the day. The living room features a flat screen TV mounted over a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful ski slope views.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats five. The guest bathroom is located just off of the living room and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The main bedroom has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV and is located just across the hall from the guest bathroom. The second bedroom has two sets of twin-sized bunk beds and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination with a door separating the toilet area for added privacy.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in All Bedrooms, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in All Bedrooms, Video Library, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Vacuum Cleaner
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Bathroom(s), Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 2nd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Partial Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Courtyard View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$194.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$216.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$257.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$262.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$118.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$79.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$81.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$114.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$131.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$124.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$125.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$118.00|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$122.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$83.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$81.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$99.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$137.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$136.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$281.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$399.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only