This spacious 627 square foot 1 bedroom, 2-bathroom top floor condo sleeps six, has vaulted ceilings and a private balcony that overlooks the pool and hot tub. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks and bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living room has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Near the living room is a queen-sized murphy bed that can be pulled out at night for additional sleeping arrangements. Extra sheets and blankets are in a closet. The large floor-to-ceiling windows and slider door provide lots of natural light. The private balcony overlooks the complex courtyard including the shared pool and hot tub.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats four and there are two extra chairs. The guest bathroom is located just off of the living room and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. Both bathrooms are stocked with a generous supply of towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with Ultra-premium Linens and a mounted flat screen TV. The master bathroom features double sinks and a shower/tub combination.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, DVD Player in Master, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Ice Maker, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Double Sinks in Master, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Courtyard View, Pool View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Seating Area, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby w/Large Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|10/01/2017 - 11/09/2017||1||$62.00|
|11/10/2017 - 11/21/2017||1||$88.00|
|11/22/2017 - 12/02/2017||2||$97.00|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||2||$108.00|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||2||$184.00|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||3||$232.00|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||3||$370.00|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||3||$206.00|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||3||$215.00|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||3||$206.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||3||$206.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||3||$223.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||3||$206.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||3||$219.33|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||4||$236.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||4||$232.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$114.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$74.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$85.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$114.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$108.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$100.67|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$75.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only