This spacious 655 square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner unit condo sleeps five, has vaulted ceilings and a private balcony with ski slope views. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances. It’s ideally located in River Run Village so you’re just steps away from shopping, restaurants and festivities.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a bench for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area has a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Near the living room is a twin-sized murphy bed that can be pulled out from the wall at night. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. The owner has provided a small DVD library and a selection of board games for your enjoyment.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats four. The private balcony can be accessed through the dining area and offers beautiful views of the slopes.
The full bathroom is located just off of the living area and features a pedestal sink and shower/tub combination. It's stocked with a generous supply of towels and an initial supply of toiletries. The bedroom has a king-sized bed and a mounted flat screen TV. The homeowner has provided a selection of books for your enjoyment.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Books, Games, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s), Broom & Dustpan
- Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- River Run Village, Short Walk to Gondola, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Next to River Run Ice Rink, Next to River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Next to Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- 3rd Floor Property, Corner Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Underground Parking Garage, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room/Equipment, Bicycle Storage, Outdoor Grill, Shared Recreation Room, Pool Table(s), Elevator, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Lobby with Seating Area & TV, Ski Lockers, Nearby Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$140.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||1||$136.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||1||$163.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$163.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$98.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$70.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$91.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$108.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$107.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$97.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$100.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$70.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$86.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$110.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$114.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$191.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$239.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only