**If you have reached our listing through VRBO and choose to reserve your stay using the VRBO "book it" button you will be charged up to 9% more due to their new service fee.**
This 553 square foot studio condo sleeps four and features granite countertops in the kitchen and baths. A room divider can be drawn to separate the living area from the bedroom area. The private patio looks out onto the courtyard with mountain views in the distance.
The living room features a flat screen TV mounted above a beautiful gas fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. Just off the living area you can walk out to the private patio. It faces the courtyard so you can enjoy a quiet morning cup of coffee while taking in the fresh air and views of the mountains in the distance. There's also a private grill for additional cooking options.
The kitchenette is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features tiled granite countertops. The dining area comfortably seats four people. The full bathroom is past the kitchenette and is stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. A door separates the vanity from the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy.
The bedroom area can be separated from the rest of the living space by drawing down the room divider. It features a queen-sized bed and two end tables.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
WATCH OUT FOR GIMMICKS: Don’t be fooled when someone offers discounted lift tickets. Discounts on lift tickets are all the same as long as you do not buy at the ticket window. Buy your discounted lift tickets from the kiosk at the grocery store or online. Kids Ski Free is another gimmick designed to make guests believe they’re getting a deal when in reality they’re paying higher nightly rates and an “amenities fee.” When you do the math on total cost of stay it turns out it’s not a deal at all.
- Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchenette, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Blender, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Private Grill, Courtyard View, Parking, Open Parking Lot, 1 Parking Space per Rented Unit, Overflow Lot Parking Available
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
|08/20/2017 - 08/31/2017||$48.97|
|09/01/2017 - 09/03/2017||$53.10|
|09/04/2017 - 11/09/2017||$53.46|
|11/10/2017 - 11/20/2017||$77.28|
|11/21/2017 - 12/02/2017||$102.35|
|12/03/2017 - 12/13/2017||$103.40|
|12/14/2017 - 12/20/2017||$152.90|
|12/21/2017 - 12/25/2017||$218.90|
|12/26/2017 - 01/01/2018||$343.85|
|01/02/2018 - 01/11/2018||$142.33|
|01/12/2018 - 01/14/2018||$155.68|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||$142.33|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||$150.08|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||$165.60|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||$150.08|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||$161.66|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||$202.27|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||$187.59|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||$102.35|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||$62.10|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||$61.56|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||$73.60|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||$90.85|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
|26||27||28||29||30|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|31|| || || || || || |
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only