This vacation rental is new to our management program. There are no reviews yet, but you can be the first to leave a review! We hope to see you in Keystone soon.
This 1,094 square foot 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps eight and features a private patio with access to greenspace allowing children and grown-ups alike to enjoy the snow. West Keystone offers a peaceful mountain location, yet with the shuttle you're just minutes from all the resort has to offer.
The living area features a flat screen TV next to a wood-burning fireplace and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Additional sheets and blankets are in a closet. For families with young children the homeowner has stored a pack 'n play in a closet. Just off the living area you can walk out to the private patio that offers beautiful views and access to greenspace.
The kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home. The dining area comfortably seats six people. The first of two full bathrooms is off the main living area and has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination. All bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries.
The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed. The en suite bathroom has a single vanity and a door separates the shower/tub combination and toilet area for added privacy. The first guest bedroom features a queen-sized and access to the private patio. The second guest bedroom is in the upstairs loft and has two twin-sized beds.
(For additional sleeping options, air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Baseboard Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Classic Linen Package, Stairs, Fireplace, Wood-burning Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Iron & Board, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Hair Dryer
- Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Championship Golf Courses, Nearby Tennis Courts, Nearby Lake Activities
- Ground Floor Property, (1-3 stairs to access main door), Deck/Patio, Private Patio, Scenic Views, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Coin-operated Laundry Facilities, Ski Lockers, Shuttle Stop
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||1||$183.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/07/2018||1||$114.00|
|04/08/2018 - 05/24/2018||1||$70.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||2||$76.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$101.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$112.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$113.00|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$114.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$107.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$105.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$78.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$71.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/20/2018||1||$103.00|
|11/21/2018 - 11/24/2018||3||$149.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$131.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||2||$259.00|
|12/20/2018 - 12/25/2018||4||$349.00|
|12/26/2018 - 01/02/2019||5||$449.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
|29||30||31|| || || || |
| || || ||01||02||03||04|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only