This 1,136 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo sleeps ten and features an upgraded kitchen and ski slope views from the private balcony. Easily walk to shops and restaurants. Both River Run Village and the Mountain House Base Area lifts are an 8 to 10-minute walk away.
The entryway has mounted hooks and a closet for your convenience while coming and going throughout the day. The living area features a flat screen TV, a beautiful gas fireplace and two sleeper sofas. Additional sheets and blankets are in the closet. For your enjoyment the homeowner has provided a selection of DVDs and board games. The private balcony can be accessed through the living room and offers beautiful slope views and overlooks the nearby wetlands.
The full-sized kitchen is stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to make a meal away from home and features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area comfortably seats six and there are three additional seats at the breakfast bar. The first of two full bathrooms is located just off of the living area and has a single sink vanity and a shower/tub combination with a jetted tub. Both bathrooms are stocked with towels and an initial supply of toiletries. There is also a private washer and dryer, and laundry detergent has been provided for your convenience.
The spacious master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a flat screen TV. The en suite bathroom has a single sink vanity and a walk-in steam shower. The guest bedroom features two queen-sized beds.
**Ultra-premium Linens** This property has been upgraded with ultra-premium linens that rival those of The Four Seasons. Enjoy extra soft oversized towels and high quality bed linens that have a subtle satin stripe pattern for a look of elegance. Take advantage of this added luxury because less than one percent of properties in Keystone offer linens of this quality.
(For additional sleeping options, extra air mattresses are available upon request for a small fee.)
ENHANCED GUEST SERVICE: Rest assured that this home away from home is professionally managed. We provide cleaning services, regular maintenance, lock-out service and 24/7 emergency call service.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICE: If you find a better deal at the time of booking on a comparable property, then provide us with clear evidence and we will beat the deal by 10%.
DISCOUNTS YOU WILL USE: As a guest of Summit County Mountain Retreats, you can take advantage of discounts on an array of services including ski rentals, ground transportation, bike rentals, horseback riding and much more. Let us know during the booking process, and we'll make sure you have what you need.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS & FRAUDS: We only accept payments via credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. Paying by credit card protects you from many online scams. We will never ask you to wire money, send us money in the mail or send a cashier's check or money order.
- Internet, Heating, Radiant Floor Heating, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Ultra-Premium Linen Package, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Television, Satellite/Cable, HDMI Connection, Flat Screen TV in Living Room, Flat Screen TV in Master, DVD Player, DVD Player in Living Room, Video Library, Games, Humidifier(s), Box Fan(s)
- Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker, Initial Supply of Coffee, Initial Supply of Sweeteners, Toaster, Crockpot, Blender, Electric Griddle, Salt & Pepper, Oven Mitts, Dish Towels, Paper Towels, Garbage Bags, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- Generous Supply of Towels, Hotel-size Shampoo & Conditioner, Hotel-size Lotion & Bar Soap, Granite Countertops, Steam Shower(s), Hair Dryer
- Mountain House, Short Walk to Lifts, Free Shuttle Ride to Slopes, Free Door-to-Door Shuttle Rides, Near River Run Ice Rink, Near River Run Putt-Putt Golf, Nearby Playground, Nearby Hiking/Biking Trails, Nearby Ski School, Walk to River Run Village, Nearby Championship Golf Courses
- 3rd Floor Property, Balcony, Private Balcony, Ski Slope View, Mountain View, Parking, Open Parking Lot
- Complex Amenities
- Hot Tub, Ski Lockers
- Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Nearby Bank/ATM, Post Office/FedEx, Medical Services, Groceries, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Outlet Shopping, Healthy/Beauty Spa, Cinemas, Live Theater, Festivals, Churches, Playground, Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Boating, Paddle Boating, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Mountain Biking, Marina, Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
This rates table is not updated in real-time. For the most up-to-date rates please input your dates of stay into the booking box on the right.
|Date Range||Min. Nights||Rate|
|01/15/2018 - 02/01/2018||1||$207.00|
|02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018||1||$293.00|
|02/16/2018 - 02/18/2018||1||$335.00|
|02/19/2018 - 02/28/2018||1||$293.00|
|03/01/2018 - 03/08/2018||2||$284.00|
|03/09/2018 - 03/17/2018||3||$297.00|
|03/18/2018 - 03/31/2018||3||$303.00|
|04/01/2018 - 04/14/2018||2||$124.00|
|04/15/2018 - 05/24/2018||2||$68.00|
|05/25/2018 - 05/27/2018||3||$73.00|
|05/28/2018 - 06/28/2018||2||$87.00|
|06/29/2018 - 07/07/2018||3||$102.00|
|07/08/2018 - 07/31/2018||3||$101.33|
|08/01/2018 - 08/11/2018||3||$102.33|
|08/12/2018 - 08/30/2018||3||$95.33|
|08/31/2018 - 09/02/2018||3||$94.00|
|09/03/2018 - 09/30/2018||2||$72.00|
|10/01/2018 - 11/08/2018||1||$70.00|
|11/09/2018 - 11/23/2018||1||$148.00|
|11/25/2018 - 12/07/2018||2||$131.00|
|12/08/2018 - 12/19/2018||1||$214.00|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
|28||29||30||31|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|25||26||27||28|| || || |
| || || || ||01||02||03|
|29||30|| || || || || |
| || ||01||02||03||04||05|
|27||28||29||30||31|| || |
| || || || || ||01||02|
Available Unavailable Check-In Only Check-Out Only